Sunday, September 03, 2006

Agassi's last game

A legend played a tennis tournament for the last time today. He cried and said:
"The scoreboard shows that I lost today, but what it doesn't show is what I found.Over the last 20 years I have found loyalty, you have pulled me through on court and also in life. I have found inspiration - you have willed me to succeed - and I have found generosity. I thank you and I will take you and the memory with me for the rest of my life."

I would reply: "Thank you, Andre Agassi for giving us the opportunity to watch you play tennis in such a beautiful and dedicated way and for what you tought to all tennis players. No one can ever replace you."
Today is a sad day for all tennis fans. One of the best tennis players ever left the courts.
As for me...my favourite tennis player "retired". And I wish I had watched the game, so that I could have cried with him before he left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home