Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Sporting Clube de Portugal


Ok, ok. I know: just last saturday I was saying that I didn't give a sh.... about whether Sporting would win or loose against Benfica. Like Pedro renounced Jesus three-times, I renounced a couple of times my football team this weekend. :)
And, worse than that, I'm only writing this post because Sporting won (3-1...we gave them a lesson!) ..... shame on me!
The truth is Sporting will always be my team, no matter how many times I get disappointed of us loosing a game or not winning the championship (or loosing in the final of UEFA cup :( ) .
And, after all, let's be honest: isn't the green color much more beautiful than Benfica's red or Porto's blue?
Appologies accepted? ;)



1 Comments:

Blogger Domingoz said...

just look up at the sky... would you rather see it green??

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home