Monday, September 25, 2006

Fall starts

This post comes a bit in delay, but I hadn't yet noticed that Fall started on Saturday. Worst than this, only the day when the clocks will be one hour in advance. Any of you might have noticed that I'm a summer fan. I love the daylight, the heat, the sun shining. I hate rain, cold, winter clothes, etc....

so, now... suppose that this person who hates rain, cold and winter clothes suddenly...one day... decides to move to a country where it rains all year long (stupid decision, hummm?) and where the summer can have as much rain or more as any other time of the year?

this person sufferssssss....but this person also got used to it: one day I woke up and realized that I love this rainy country, almost as much as my Portugal. ahhh...and this person also has a nice trick: runs away to Portugal while in rains here in August. :)

9 months to go for next summer.....counting....

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolina said...

I can't imagine who this person is...

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home