Saturday, January 13, 2007

(Un)discovered

After listening to You give me something and Wonderful World on the radio, I was very curious about listening to the rest of the CD Undiscovered. I was a bit reluctant to buying it, as I only knew these two songs. But after a long time wandering around in FNAC today, I made up my mind (Damien Rice's new album was my first choice, but apparently it's not out around here yet).
So, I finally discovered the rest of the CD and I can say that I was very positively surprised by its content. I love his unique music style and his voice! I wouldn't call it soul, jazz, pop or rock; but he gives me something in between these styles. And I like it a lot!

And aren't these lyrics beautiful?

"And I know that it's a wonderful world
But I can't feel it right now,
I thought I was doing well but I just want to cry now,
Well I know that its a wonderful world from the sky down to the sea,
but I can only see it when you're here, here with me."
(James Morrison, Wonderful World)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home