Saturday, May 13, 2006

If...

Saturday....I would have had lunch with my mother, brother, sister in law and my two nephews. The oldest (32 months old) would run around the house, asking me to kick the soccer ball to him and screaming "Golo!!" everytime the ball would cross a room door. and would ask me to show him the motorcycles in the internet and would try to imitate the motorcycle drivers, falling from his own small tricycle. The youngest (10 months) still doesn't walk, but when he does the Saturdays will be much more tiring (or shall I say fulfilling?) for sure. :)

Probably I would spend the rest of the afternoon walking around the coast (Carcavelos or Cascais) or in Sintra with my boyfriend and end up having dinner and seeing a movie with him... or having dinner with some friends and partying somewhere else afterwards....

If I was in Portugal today.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home