Friday, May 26, 2006

Super Bock Super Rock in Rio

No, it is not in Rio. It is in Lisbon. And it is not really Rock... I would call it "Pop in Lisbon" instead of "Rock in Rio".
Although I have nothing against the event (except for the fact that it is stupidly expensive), I'm especially irritated about having spent two hours in my car, trying to get to airport to pick someone up, because everyone around me was going to the opening of Rock in Rio, which was taking place very close by. When I'm on holidays I HATE driving, especially in traffic jams.
Anyway, after spending two stressing irritating hours in my car and almost going mad, I found out that the two biggest annual rock festivals in Lisbon (Super Bock Super Rock and Rock in Rio) are both taking place today, which again might explain the two hours in the car and the caotic traffic jams everywhere in Lisbon...
I wish I would understand the reasoning for the overlapping of the events....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home